Close-Up: Aaron Dail
President/CEO of the Murray-Calloway Chamber of Commerce, Aaron Dail, is an active member in the Murray community. Aaron currently serves on the Murray Main Street Board, the KCCE Board and was awarded the Kentucky Chamber Executive of the Year for 2016. We asked him our hard-hitting questions for this edition of Inside the MKY Close-Up!
1. How long have you lived in Murray?
16 years, then in 2002 my entire family moved here from North Carolina.
2. What is your favorite restaurant in Murray?
Anything local. Tap 216, the Alley Steakhouse, Mugsy’s Hideout, Dumplins……I’m hungry just thinking about this!
3. If you had $75 to spend in Murray, where would you spend it?
I’m about having fun, so I’d use the $75 to start a pay-it-forward tab and see how long it would last.
4. What is your favorite Murray memory?
Meeting my now wife in the quad on Murray State's campus in graduate school.
5. Describe Murray in three words to someone who has never been there.
Progressing, Involved, Family.