PLAN YOUR TRIP
February 4, 2016
1. You know that going to The Bank has nothing to do with money.
(Photo: Tab Brockman)2. Your wardrobe is 90% blue and gold.
(Photo: Murray State http://bit.ly/1PXk96H)
3. "House of Payne" and "Canaan ball" are phrases that make complete sense to you.
(Photo: Tab Brockman)4. You tear up every time Racer Band performs the National Anthem.
5. Just hearing the names Belmont and Austin Peay make your blood boil.
(Photo: Kyser Lough)
6. Your favorite NBA teams are the Philadelphia 76ers and the Oklahoma City Thunder.
(Photo: Philadelphia 76ers http://bit.ly/20uoO4Q)7. The OVC Tournament is your favorite holiday. You always take off of work/school to attend.
8. You always rep Racer Nation by wearing MSU gear when out of town, and wait impatiently for someone to comment on it.
(Photo: Murray State http://bit.ly/1K1iVVB)
9. You've had your heart broken more times than you care to remember by another team's last second shot.
(Photo: Steven Jurvetson http://bit.ly/1R7cSAe)
10. Be bold, wear gold is your personal motto.
(Photo: Murray State http://bit.ly/1VRFmx7)
11. You relive the glory days by talking up that NCAA tourney win over Vanderbilt to complete strangers.
12. You root for every Murray State team, from rifle to football to soccer.
(Photo: Deana Wright)
13. Even in the tough years, you wouldn't trade being a Murray State Racer fan for anything. You will always be Racer Proud.
(Photo: Tab Brockman)
Close-Up: Amanda Newman
October 10, 2019
A Guide to Pumpkin Patches in Calloway County
October 9, 2019
September Events in #MurrayKY
September 12, 2019
Student Series: A Guide to Living in Murray as a S...
August 26, 2019
Close-Up: Warren Hopkins
July 18, 2019
Summer Eats in the MKY
July 17, 2019
Freedom Fest in #MurrayKY
June 17, 2019
10 Things to Do in Murray this Summer
May 28, 2019
Close-Up: Justin Kimbro
April 24, 2019
Breakdown of the Calloway County Barn Quilt Trail
April 22, 2019