For this Close-up, we spoke with Councilman, Jeremy Bell, pictured below with his family at their annual trip to Disney World. Besides his work on City Council, Jeremy is a Business Consultant with Howard D. Happy. He is also a member of Playhouse in the Park Board, one of the "voices" of Tiger Football and an avid Racer fan.
1. How long have you lived in Murray?
Off and on since 1988
2. What’s your favorite restaurant in Murray? What is your favorite dish there?
Burrito Shack, and I love the chicken burrito.
3. If you had $75 to spend in Murray, where would you spend it?
I would take it and spend it on new clothes at J.C. Penney. Maybe even on one of those chicken burritos, too.
4. What’s your favorite Murray memory?
Definitely basketball games in Old Racer Arena. The atmosphere was always electric.
5. Describe Murray in three words to someone who has never been there.